Monday 6 January 2014

Happy Birthday TheSSMotion!

Or anniversary or what ever you'd like to call it. Happy Birthday to the channel known as TheSSMotion. I have to write this post or else they wouldn't give me the UNSC Mammoth...... did I write that? Joking aside they've made some wonderful content mostly based on Halo and most of that from Mega Bloks.

This is the 2nd Birthday and well I guess we should all sing Happy Birthday. But then I'd look like a giant idiot because I would have no idea if anyone sung with me. Nonetheless, Happy Birthday to TheSSMotion. If you'd like to check out their content click the link here and you will find some awesome content which you may enjoy. Including a fast build of the UNSC Forward Unto Dawn set by Mega Bloks Halo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSSMotion

No comments:

Post a Comment